The Pi Kappa Phi Foundation is excited to announce its upcoming Spring 2020 Scholarships!
This spring, the Pi Kappa Phi Foundation will offer nine different scholarships to deserving undergraduate members. Over $20,000 in grants will be given out to recipients.
Applications will go live on Tuesday, February 4, 2020, and will be due on Thursday, March 5, 2020, at 5:00 pm, EST. Recipients will be announced in early May.
The fraternity’s oldest and most prestigious scholarship, the Pi Kapp Scholars Award recognizes initiated juniors and seniors of Pi Kappa Phi. There are seven total recipients, each receiving $1,000 grants.
Any junior or senior who applies must have a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or higher and submit an unofficial transcript with his application.
The International Scholars Award assists qualified initiated Pi Kappa Phi members who plan to go abroad this upcoming SUMMER or FALL of 2020. The total number of recipients varies, and grants range from $1,000 to $4,000.
Any student who applies must do the following:
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher and include an unofficial transcript.
- Submit a program acceptance letter and two recommendation letters with his application.
- Complete a budget section.
The Craig A. Winkelmann Health Professions Scholarship recognizes a student who plans on continuing his education in a health field. Seniors and first-year graduate students already accepted into or participating in health professional programs can apply. One student is selected as a recipient and will receive a $500 grant.
Any student who applies must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher and include an unofficial transcript. Additionally, he must submit both a program acceptance letter as well as one recommendation letter with his application.
The following chapter-specific scholarships will be available to students this semester:
- Charles O. Moka Jr. Memorial Scholarship (Upsilon Chapter only)
- David D. Morgan “Extra Mile” Scholars Program (Beta Omicron Chapter only)*
- Robert L. Bennett Memorial Scholarship (Alpha Alpha Chapter only)
* NOTE: The application timeline differs for this scholarship.
If you have questions about the Foundation’s scholarships, please contact Executive Assistant Vicky Halsey at firstname.lastname@example.org.