The 58th Supreme Chapter of Pi Kappa Phi Fraternity will be held from Thursday, July 25 to Sunday, July 28. in Baltimore, Maryland. at the Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor.
Throughout Supreme Chapter, official legislative business of Pi Kappa Phi will be conducted, members will be recognized through various awards and banquets and alumni and friends of the Fraternity will have the opportunity to socialize and come together in celebration of the greater organization.
All alumni of Pi Kappa Phi are invited and encouraged to attend Supreme Chapter for the opportunity to vote on the future direction of the Fraternity alongside our undergraduate chapter delegates.
This year, we are excited to offer dynamic programming throughout the weekend, including:
- The opening event, held at the Maryland Science Center! Explore exhibits, including dinosaurs, outer space, chemistry, electricity and more. Work up an appetite as you explore; a full dinner is included for all guests!
- Legislative sessions. Use your vote and your voice to shape the future of Pi Kappa Phi.
- A chance to witness and debrief the Ritual of Initiation, welcoming another brother into the fold.
- Supreme Banquet, a chance to formally come together to celebrate the achievements of Pi Kappa Phi.
- Time to connect and reconnect with brothers, strengthening your bonds of brotherhood through fun activities and events.
- An opportunity to hear the first address from newly elected National President.
Questions? Contact the events team.