Start a Chapter of Pi Kappa Phi
If you are looking to align yourself with a national organization as an individual leader, a small group of friends or an established local fraternity, Pi Kappa Phi is interested in hearing from you! Many of Pi Kappa Phi's top chapters got their start as small "interest groups."
If you are ready to start your own chapter of Pi Kappa Phi, we’ve compiled a few guidelines to get you started.
Individuals or groups interested in starting a chapter are expected to:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise us of your interest
- Organize a minimum of 25 committed members
- Achieve a cumulative group G.P.A of 2.8 or higher
- Have members achieve a cumulative individual G.P.A. of 2.5 or higher
- Have a campus with an established fraternity/sorority community
- Have a campus with a university-paid administrator to oversee fraternities and sororities
Request more information to learn more about how to start your own chapter of Pi Kappa Phi.
Recent & Upcoming Expansions
Pi Kappa Phi is committed to branching out by building new chapters at top-tier institutions across the country, as well as reopening our dormant chapters. Check below to see if we’ll be expanding to your university soon.
|Epsilon Omega (Texas Tech)||Lubbock, TXemail@example.com|
|Wake Forest||Winston-Salem, NCfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Utah||Salt Lake Cityemail@example.com|