Your belief in, and your generosity to Pi Kappa Phi are vital to the success of the Fraternity.
Your investment in Pi Kappa Phi will support:
- The Shared Undergraduate Experience: Leadership and educational programs like Pi Kapp College for Chapter Officers and the Warden’s Institute for Common Loyalty ensure that each student has the same Pi Kappa Phi experience, regardless of his chapter. Every warden was required to attend our newly created Institute and learned the skills necessary to deliver a first-class associate member program for their respective chapters. Our goal is for every Pi Kapp associate member to experience a journey that creates a lifetime affinity for the organization and for their chapter.
- Growth: Growth is the lifeblood of the Fraternity. Increased membership provides new networks, new financial capabilities and new opportunities. Our reimagined leadership consultant model provides nine dedicated staff members who support our chapters’ recruitment efforts.
- Growth is also personal growth, growth in resources and growth in the strength of our brotherhood.
- Student and Chapter Grants: The Pi Kappa Phi Foundation provides resources to underwrite the expense to our chapters to attend programs like Pi Kapp College for Chapter Officers and Supreme Chapter. We also award academic scholarships to deserving students through a variety of scholarship programs.
- Our spring scholarship cycle awarded more than $37,000 to 33 students. The fall cycle is currently in progress. Results will be available in mid-November.
HOW DO I MAKE AN INVESTMENT?
Day of Giving gifts can be made on our Day of Giving platform, which will be live closer to December 8. Check back for access to the platform.
Or, you can make a gift to the Pi Kappa Phi Foundation at any time.