For questions regarding the Pi Kapp Scholars Program, Outstanding Associate Chapter Member or any of the Foundation’s scholarships, contact Vicky Halsey (Executive Assistant) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Outstanding Associate Chapter Member Award
The Outstanding Associate Chapter Member Award is designed to recognize and motivate members of associate chapters who show strong commitments to academic excellence. While their involvement with the fraternity and other campus activities are important, it is the work done in the classroom that sets an example for other future Pi Kappa Phi members to follow.
All undergraduate members of Associate Chapters of Pi Kappa Phi are eligible to apply each spring. Up to four applicants are selected, each receiving a $500 grant.
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a member of a Pi Kappa Phi Associate Chapter
- The Associate Chapter cannot charter prior to the application closing date
- Be enrolled as a full-time student at his university
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Complete the entire application