The new executive council of the Beta Gamma chapter of Pi Kappa Phi attended Pi Kapp College for Chapter Officers. The new executive council includes:
- Antonio Burgess, Archon
- Matthew Franxman, Vice Archon
- Hudson Gifford Secretary
- Nicholas Battjes Treasurer
- Nicholas Pacanowski, Chaplain
- Noah Mueller, Ability Experience Chair
- Sam Burke, Risk Management Chair
- Lattie Neely, Standards Board Chair
- Sage Smith, Historian
Within this weekend of learning we discovered a new perspective on the duties and expectations involved with our respective positions. This weekend was just a glimpse into the potential that we have as an executive council and we are excited for the upcoming year.
Also a special congratulations to Antonio Burgess for winning Archon of the Year for his actions during the past year.