The Pi Kappa Phi communications team was recently honored at the Fraternity Communication Association’s 96th Annual Conference.
The team, comprised of Victor Tran, Johnny Andrews and Justin Horne received six awards for the work they have done in the past year to promote Pi Kappa Phi and The Ability Experience.
The team won:
- First Place, Critic’s Choice Logo Design, for the 56th Supreme Chapter Chicago logo
- First Place, Educational Video, for “30 Years of Journey of Hope—Reflecting on the ’88 trip.”
- Second Place, Story Packaging (Coverage of an Event, Member or Chapter), for “(Not Very) Ambitious; The Aaron Perlut Story.”
- Second Place, Excellence in Digital Marketing, for the 56th Supreme Chapter in Chicago.
- Third Place, Critic’s Choice Photograph
- Third Place, Fred F. Yoder Award for Overall Excellence, 2018 Star & Lamp (winter, summer, and fall issues.