Start a Chapter of Pi Kappa Phi
If you are looking to align yourself with a national organization as an individual leader, a small group of friends or an established local fraternity, Pi Kappa Phi is interested in hearing from you! Many of Pi Kappa Phi's top chapters got their start as small "interest groups." So, if you are ready to start your own chapter of Pi Kappa Phi, we’ve compiled a few guidelines to get you started.
Individuals or groups interested in starting a chapter are expected to:
- Contact Director of Expansion & Growth, James Maloney, to advise us of your interest
- Organize a minimum of 25 committed members
- Achieve a cumulative group G.P.A of 2.8 or higher
- Have members achieve a cumulative individual G.P.A. of 2.5 or higher
- Have a campus with an established fraternity/sorority community
- Have a campus with a university-paid administrator to oversee fraternities and sororities.
Request more information to learn more about how to start your own chapter of Pi Kappa Phi.